RINK RAT WHEELS ARE COVERED BY A LIMITED 30-DAY WARRANTY
Coverage protects the originally purchased product from manufacturer defects and malfunction, excluding damage caused as a result of Normal Wear and Tear, for 30 days from the date of purchase.
Q: What is considered Normal Wear and Tear?
A: Your wheels will wear down and eventually need to be replaced. Your weight, skating style, frequency of use and the surface you skate on all have a direct effect of how long your wheels will last.
Our warranty does not cover wheels that have simply worn down or performed to the extent of its expected life span. Warranty is void if used outside the product's recommended guidelines.
Q: What is considered a Manufacturer's Defect?
A: Not often a defective product gets through our quality control department. However, if it does and ends up on your skates we will do everything we can to correct the situation and get you back on the rink as quickly as possible.
- Blow Outs usually caused by bubbles on the surface of the urethane (internal bubbles are okay and do not affect the performance of the wheel)
- Delamination (where the bonding between the hub and the urethane has been compromised and the wheel has separated from the hub)
Q: How do I submit a warranty claim?
A: Email our warranty department on our contact page with the following information:
- Copy of a valid dealer receipt or proof of purchase
- Picture(s) of the defective wheel(s)
- Detailed background of the conditions surrounding the malfunction
- Your name, address, age, weight, skating surface, amount of hours used and make/model of the wheel